Learnerships positions available:
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrument Mechanician
- Auto Electricians
- Diesel Mechanics.
Anglo American's thermal coal business has operations in South Africa and Colombia, and has a strong standing in both the export and domestic markets . While much of its coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries. A part of Anglo American, Anglo American Thermal Coal is helping to build the leading global mining company.
- Minimum N2 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects i.e.
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Rigging (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing)
- Boilermakers (Mathematics, Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Platters Theory)
- Instrument Mechanician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawings or Indust rial Electronics)
- Experience in mining environment will be advantageous
- Must be able to work shi fts, standby and callouts when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a Psychometric/Technical assessments.
How to apply: Register and Apply Via Anglo American Website
Closing date: 28 January 2013